Complaint Review: JMW Financial Services

• Submitted: Mon, November 08, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 08, 2004

• Reported By:49783 Michigan
JMW Financial Services
2655 West Guadalupe Rd Suite #30 Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

JMW Financial Services ripoff Mesa Arizona

Wow! JWM Financial Service is now located in the Sault Ste. Marie, MI area! Today I called the number that is given in the ad:

Help Wanted! $250 to $500 Weekly. Train To Work From Home Helping U.S. Government File HUD/FHA Mortgage Refunds. No Experience Necessary. JMW Financial Services, 1-866-537-2907.
Save ad

The lady I spoke with told me, as the rest of you that the process is so simple! All I have to do is look through the white pages and contact the people that have refunds coming to them! Get this...."Because the United States Government can not have MAIL FORWARD AFTER THE PEOPLE SELL AND RELOCATE"!!! Wow, just think, it did not take a Masters degree to figure this out! She was very pushy with me paying by phone and wanting me to use my checking account, because there is one position left and I needed to secure my position right away!

I then stated "No qualifications are needed, huh?" The lady then stated "no, it is so easy". Just think, nine years of college and I don't have to have any qualifications to make the same amount as hard working American's that work over 40 hours a week! All I have to work is 4 hours a week!

However, the lady then giggled and stated "DON"T QUOTE ME, I AM JUST THE OPERATOR"!!!!!!!!

Incredible! Good luck, ask questions.

Skeptical, Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan

Gail
Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2004 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JMW-Financial-Services/Mesa-Arizona-85202/JMW-Financial-Services-ripoff-Mesa-Arizona-116662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JMW Financial Services