Complaint Review: JMW Financial Services

• Submitted: Thu, November 04, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, November 04, 2004

• Reported By:ware Massachusetts
JMW Financial Services
jmwfinancial.com Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

JM W Finanical Services Dont be Sucked In Mesa Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Has anyone actually tried it?

So stupidly today, i decided i would give 98 to this company. I had a feeling that it was funny...but did it any way...money being tight...i spoke with a women who, like the rest of you told me that they had just 1 spot open in my state....gave me wonder information and told me i could have my money back after 90 days....

I still had the nagging feeling after i got off the phone with her, and decided to do a search, which lead me to this website, so i called back and said i have changed my mind, and wanted to cancel.. this nice lady went to a very nasty lady...telling me that what i learned on the web is all lies, and after me telling her i have a right to cancel, then rattled off a number to fast for me to understand, and hung up. I called back 10 times, and recieved 10 hang up but recieved the number....which i might add is a toll call, but it is 408-777-7696

they talk a good game, but they are shady.

Helen
ware, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2004 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JMW-Financial-Services/Mesa-Arizona/JM-W-Finanical-Services-Dont-be-Sucked-In-Mesa-Arizona-116072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JMW Financial Services

Has anyone actually tried it?

AUTHOR: Amy - (U.S.A.)

I also read the ad and called. Unlike some others on this list, I asked many questions before I finally purchased. I called back several times, each time with a list of questions. I was aware of the investment, the P.O. Box expense, the saving of all receipts for income tax purposes, the Power of Attorney aspect, etc. I took the "plunge" so to speak. I am in possession of the CD but I haven't opened it up yet (I will be doing it next week). Whenever you agree to a home-based business, you make an investment. They all require an investment.

My question is: Has anyone gone through all the steps required to get this business off the ground and if so what was your experience? Only one or two of you alluded to this. Please let me know what happened! Thanks for your time.