Complaint Review: JMW Financial Services

• Submitted: Sun, November 16, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, November 16, 2003

• Reported By:Lake City Florida
JMW Financial Services
2655 Guadalupe Rd. Ste. 30 Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

JMW Financial Services Ripped Me Off Too Mesa Arizona

Unfortunately for me, I saw a promising job ad in a local paper and responded by phone. I spoke to a kind gentleman by the name of Peter who was willing to explain the job to me. He told me there was ONE more job vacancy in my area and if I would give check by phone information he would send the paper work to me right away.

I am leary of giving any bank info over the phone so I sent a money order instead. Payment was sent on Friday October 31st. 2003.

I like others have not received any information from this so called company. I am furious and am at a loss as to what I need to do to get my money back.

Any and all help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Melissa
Lake City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2003 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JMW-Financial-Services/Mesa-Arizona/JMW-Financial-Services-Ripped-Me-Off-Too-Mesa-Arizona-72121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JMW Financial Services