Complaint Review: JMW Financial Services

• Submitted: Sat, February 28, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, March 01, 2004

• Reported By:Stuart Florida
JMW Financial Services
Arizona Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

JMW Financial Services ripoff! Mesa Arizona

*Author of original report: JMW called me today !!

Feb. 27, 2004 I read in a small local weekly paper about calling for HUD/FHA mortages. Much like the others have reported. I to asked several questions only to be assured that this was a legit company. I agreed to the electronic check payment by phone for $98. Asking the name of the women that had taken the call (Jen'na) Who also informed me that to just ask for her by name that she was the only one there by that name.

After ending the call I began to have second thoughts and called back to inquire even further for more information on this company. Asking for web site. I was given a long drawn out process as to how to access the web site. Which turned out to be bogus. Upon finding that out I simply put in JMW financial services for the search engine. What I see to my dismay is all the rip off reports concerning this company.

Well it was late Friday and no way to contact JMW to see what actions they would take to cancel my order. Because of reading these reports I thought it would be better to just go to my make and figure out the best course of action to take. My bank requires a 72 hour window and a 30 fee to block this electronic check.Which was not a guante. Knowing that this just wouldn't do. This company was not going to get my money. I closed my account and specifically made sure that only what should be paid for was covered. There is no way that they can have access to my new account and have that amount deducted. There are no bank fees in closing the account dealing with scams.

I just thought that if someone had made this same mistake and gave this company a try that if they act quickly this matter can be taken care of swiftly without any loss to you. Just for your info: Because the bank may not make this the first option for you in taking care of this matter it was the most effective method for me. There are other options but that would mean that this company(JMW) will get your money and you may have to pay the bank fees. Then deal with forms to sign and etc.

Melissa
Stuart, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2004 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JMW-Financial-Services/Mesa-Arizona/JMW-Financial-Services-ripoff-Mesa-Arizona-82237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JMW Financial Services

JMW called me today !!

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

I received a call this afternoon from a representative from JMW. She said that she was just calling to inform me that my order was canceled. While she started the conversation nicely I began to quickly see that she was not pleased with the course of action I had taken. She said that the report I filed with the BBB was nasty. At her suggestion I am informing the consumer of the conversation that we had. I merely explained my situation upon reading the complaints from others who have been roped into this company. She said that had I called to cancel my order that it would have been taken care of. Also stating that I could have saved time by simpling calling them to call instead of closing out my account.( which was very simple to do and not a problem at all ) Upon reading these other complaints I have serious doubts. While it's true I did not give JMW the opportunity to handle this and possibly take even more funds than I had previously aggreed to from my account. I think that I handle this situation quickly and for my own financial safety.After all I am an honest and hard working person who does not deserve to be taken advantage of. We must protect ourselves when others do not have out best interests at heart !!!