Complaint Review: JMW Financial - Steve Bergious

• Submitted: Mon, October 25, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, October 25, 2004

• Reported By:East Bethel Minnesota
JMW Financial - Steve Bergious
JMWfinancialservices.com Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

JMW Financial Steve Bergious Tried to rip me off! Thanks for the warnings! Mesa Arizona

Don't let JMW fool you! Luckly there is this website, it saved me $97.00 today:) Like everyone else my story is the same but I was not fooled.

I found this ad in my local paper for a goverment job doing mortgage refunds on HUD/FHA (sounds pretty legite) so I called the 1-866-537-2907 and talked to a very nice gentlemen and said that I was interested and wanted to know more, he said well let me put you on hold for a min. and see if there is an opening left in your state because I just filled one. Well sure enough would'nt ya know there is just one left.

Well after he described the job and told me it costed money for the softwere I thought to my self lets look it up first. so I told him I would have to think about it and call him back. He told me the job will go fast and said to look on the Fair Business assocation of america website still looked good till I got to this website!!! Thanks so much rip-ofreport.com

East Bethel, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2004 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JMW-Financial-Steve-Bergious/Mesa-Arizona/JMW-Financial-Steve-Bergious-Tried-to-rip-me-off-Thanks-for-the-warnings-Mesa-Arizona-114459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JMW Financial - Steve Bergious