Complaint Review: JMW Financial

• Submitted: Tue, May 25, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, May 25, 2004

• Reported By:68467 Nebraska
JMW Financial
Gaudalupe Rd Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

JMW Financial ripoff Mesa Arizona

I answered an ad in a newpaper for working from home processing FHA/HUD refunds. On the phone the woman took down my checking information and stated that it would take a few days before the package would be sent so that they could verify that the funds were available. I received the package 8-10 days after the order. About1 1 1/2 weeks later I received a letter from a collection agency to collect $123.47. I called this collection agency (Pacific Creditors Association) and asked about this. He stated that the funds did not go through. I asked why I was not informed of this and why it had gone to them before any attempt had been made to get the money. He did not have an answer but told me to call my bank. I did this and the funds had been available.

Then I called JM Financial Services and they stated that the bank had said the account was closed. After asking to speak to a supervisor and finding out where establishment is located, she hung-up on us.

Joseph and Cathy
68467, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2004 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JMW-Financial/Mesa-Arizona-85202/JMW-Financial-ripoff-Mesa-Arizona-92881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JMW Financial