Complaint Review: JMW Financial

• Submitted: Wed, July 28, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, July 28, 2004

• Reported By:pinebluff North Carolina
JMW Financial
Guatalupa Rd Meza, Arizona U.S.A.

JMW Financial rip-off! Scam, liars, cheaters, thieves! Meza Arizona

Yeah, I fell for this scam too! BUT luckily my phone some how got disconnected so I did not follow through. I called the toll free number that was listed in my local paper. I was on hold for a while before a man answered (not sure of his name).

I told him I was calling about the ad I seen in my local paper. He said he thought that position has been filled and put me on hold for like a second and then came back and said there was one position still available. He asked me if I was over 18, and where I lived. He was about to ask something else and that's when my phone cut off.

Was that a sign?? I believe so! So I did a search about this so called Financial Service Company. I used Google and I'm glad I did!!! Because I was thinking about calling back! I think we all should notify the newpaper(s) that we seen this ad and let them know that this ad is a scam. No one should have to pay money to get a job! Jobs are free!

pinebluff, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2004 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JMW-Financial/Meza-Arizona/JMW-Financial-rip-off-Scam-liars-cheaters-thieves-Meza-Arizona-100968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JMW Financial