Complaint Review: JMW Financial

• Reported By:Wellington Florida
JMW Financial
fbaa.us/companies/jmwfinancialservices.htm Nationwide U.S.A.

JMW Financial ripoff Florida

I responded to an ad placed by JMW Financials in The Palm Beach Post several months ago. Since then, I have not been able to contact them. The ad was for tracing individuals due a refund from the government.

The scam was that I was supposed to trace people; information for doing so was supposed to be available over the internet. This was not the case and since then I have not been able to contact the company.

JMW Financials provided me with a website link showing that they were legitimate but now the site is down and I'm out of $100. I would like to get my money back but don't know how to contact them.

Wellington, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2005 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JMW-Financial/nationwide/JMW-Financial-ripoff-Florida-134884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JMW Financial