Complaint Review: J.Mitchell

• Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: Victoria — Houston Texas United States of America
J.Mitchell
Cadillac Houston, Texas United States of America

J.Mitchell Joe Mitchell I gave him a check of $240 for him to changed the pilot light on my comercial imperial stove have not seen him since. I have been calling him for the past 4 weeks he kept giving me run arround. This Houston, Texas

J.Mitchell is a scammer and a thief that took $240 of my hard earn money to buy the part for my imperial
Commercial stove. He wrote me a receipt and never came back to do the job. When I call he kept giving me run
Around. I have not seen him for the past four weeks. This is a desperate man that will scam anyone and will go to any length to steal from anyone. Please J.Mitchell should be arrested and taken of the street please somebody help this is hard earn money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 03:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JMitchell/Houston-Texas-/JMitchell-Joe-Mitchell-I-gave-him-a-check-of-240-for-him-to-changed-the-pilot-light-on-921270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.Mitchell