Complaint Review: JOHN BECK MENTORING OF AMERICA, REAL ESTATE AMAZING PROFITS, ETC.

• Submitted: Tue, April 10, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, April 12, 2007

• Reported By:Fort Lauderdale Florida
JOHN BECK MENTORING OF AMERICA, REAL ESTATE AMAZING PROFITS, ETC.
johnbeck.net Internet United States of America

JOHN BECK We maxed our credit cards, and lost our small savings to John Beck's promises. Monticello Tallahassee Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Hello Steve. I can guide you to a refund. It's up to you to take action and follow through.

Having contacted the John Beck Organization in response to the very plausible TV advertisement, we dugged into our small savings, and maxed our credit cards to subscribe to mentoring of America who were supposed to provide hands-on training in the procedures.

While my wife and I were very patient having parted with nearly $15,000 dollars, the mentoring program did not really consist of training, it merely pointed us to various websites, and we were left totally to our own devices.

We previously have not reported this due on my part to being extremely embarrassed and ashamed at being suckered in by what is a HUGE scam.

Steve Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2007 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JOHN-BECK-MENTORING-OF-AMERICA-REAL-ESTATE-AMAZING-PROFITS-ETC/internet/JOHN-BECK-We-maxed-our-credit-cards-and-lost-our-small-savings-to-John-Becks-promises-M-243242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JOHN BECK MENTORING OF AMERICA, REAL ESTATE AMAZING PROFITS, ETC.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Anonymus - (U.S.A.)

Steve,

I can guide you and give you all the steps and tools to get you your full $15,000 back from Mentoring of America. It's up to you weather or not you choose to implement and follow thorough. I can't make you want your money back. You have to want your money back bad enough to take action.

Your complaint is brief and you left out the specifics of your situation. Because of this, I cannot give you detailed and specific steps and suggestions for you to take at this time. I can only give you broad and general information that will still help you none the less. Things you left out; when did you buy this? Were you given any fake money back guarantee or other false statements? What complaints if any have you filed and did Mentoring of America inform you that you had a 3 day right to cancel for a full refund the day you paid over the phone, etc?

I will assume that you do wish to seek your $15,000 back despite your embarrassment. I too was too embarrassed to tell anyone. In fact, to this day I still have not told anyone about this. You can get your money back no matter how long ago it was. I got my more than $7,000 plus over two years later once I figured out what to do, what to file, and who to contact. The answers, steps, and suggestions you seek have already been said and posted in detail by myself on almost every complaint page on this site regarding John Beck and Mentoring of America LLC. I am "Anonymous in Southern California".

Just type "John Beck" and/or "Mentoring of America" in the search box and read as much of those complaints that come up as you can. All the answers are there for you Steve. Since people's situations vary somewhat, just read past complaints and do what those successful refund recipients did. File the same complaints and such.

Just remember to report back here and let me know the status of you situation. If you do, I will continue to personally advise and guide you through this process as best I could. I monitor this site daily for any new complaints against Beck and Mentoring of America. I have personally guided and helps many readers of Ripoff Report get their money back from John Beck/Mentoring of America LLC.

If you simply disappear and don't keep me updated, I can't help you.