Complaint Review: JOHN CALDWELL

• Submitted: Fri, June 10, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 10, 2011

• Reported By: Christopher Pierce — Florida United States of America
JOHN CALDWELL
3050 K ST NW STE 160 District Of Columbia, Washington DC United States of America

JOHN CALDWELL US TRADING & INVESTMENT COMPANY CONFIRMED NON PERFORMER, SAYS ALOT BUT CANNOT PROVE ANYTHING, BEWARE District Of Columbia, Washington District of Columbia

*General Comment: Cats

My name is Christopher Pierce and I was presented to John Caldwell as an individual that can get my historical Santa Anna Bonds sold.  John Caldwell promises big but cannot deliver nothing.  He stated that my bonds were being told to a group of soverigns thru a platform in Europe.
    John Caldwell would never give any information that I can verify.  He did though give me a IMFPA that I must sign or he would not move the deal forward.  The numbers were staggering.  He was getting me $200Trillion per my bond and I would only get $120Trillion each.  The rest went to commissions.
    He had me tied for SIX WEEKS and could not deliver a compliance office, a buyer, a buyer's rep, a banker or any other person of position in this deal.  He did present to me Wilma Lipsett who I found out thru gooogle that she is also list on 2 websites as a NON PERFORMER>

At the end of 6 weeks I executed to them a CEASE and DESIST.

JOHN CALDWELL IS A NON PERFORMER, A DECEIVER, SOMEONE WITH NO CONNECTIONS OR CONTACT.

BEWARE OF JOHN CALDWELL AND WILMA LIPSETT FOR THEY ARE NON PERFORMERS.
I can be contacted at (((ROR redacted))). signed Christopher Pierce

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2011 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JOHN-CALDWELL/District-Of-Columbia-Washington-DC-20007/JOHN-CALDWELL-US-TRADING-INVESTMENT-COMPANY-CONFIRMED-NON-PERFORMER-SAYS-ALOT-BUT-CANN-739269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JOHN CALDWELL

#1 General Comment

Cats

AUTHOR: Cats - ()

Wilma Lipsett has been a con artist for a very long time. She trys to draw people into her financial games to extract money out of them. Do your diligence and you will find she has no contacts, no money and no friends and a lot of enemies. The only thing she can afford are her cats and a cheap place to live. All her alleged projects are ficticious in nature.