Complaint Review: JOHN COMMON (DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF-ARIZONA)

• Submitted: Wed, August 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 07, 2009

• Reported By: steve — costa mesa California USA
JOHN COMMON (DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF-ARIZONA)
9414 E San Salvador suite 201 scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

JOHN COMMON (DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF-ARIZONA) DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF - SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA, WARRANTY USA-SEATTLE WA CAR CARE WARRANTY SCOTTSDALE AZ, RECALL HEADQUARTERS-WSCOTTSDALE AZ AND NEWPORT BEACH CA google John Common and you will see he is the car warranty king robo call gangster..He is now doing Loan mods in Scottsdale arizona... please dont deal with him.... i worked for years for him and am sad costa mesa, California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Class Action against John Common(ster)? Doable?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: eddie-employee of discount mortgage relief- john is a liar

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: False Statement- verbally threatened by John Common-recorded convo.

* : Discount Mortgage BELIEF

* : False Rebuttal above!- Discount Mortgage Relief is a great employment workplace and proper buisness ethics

* : URGENT NATIONWIDE ALERT!!! Someone in Arizona needs to alert their Attorney General.....

* : John Common- violation of employee rights+ illegal buisness practices

* : Second Chances & Disgruntled Employees

* : DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF (JOHN COMMON OWNER)

my name is steve, i worked for john common on and off for many years in seattle-las vegas-scottsdale arizona-newport beach california, and from home on my computer...I am truly sorry for the millions of dollars i took from good people thinking the company was legit...I'm sorry...

I am currently on a mission from God, my wife and for the many many employees who worked under me for John Common who lost so much as well..Payroll was never made on countless occassions, people moved to other cities and countries (philippines-India) in the hope of making a better life..I now have closed the office in newport beach as of march-09 and let all the employees go that john refused to pay, as well as myself and my wife...since closing that office John Common immediately opened an office in his sanctuary of scottsdale arizona with 2 of my best friends who also are victums of this horrible man, as of this moment today he is selling loan mod packages to customers with up-front money with a statement that a pre-paid legal attorey will represent you..Please call 888-225-2899 and you will hear John Commons Voice on the recording that he made from his desk...Then you will be transfered to a very un-knowledgable sales person that my 2 friends trained, and conned out of your money and that will be about the end of your money...Refunds are not allowed to be discussed, they will transfer you and put you back into a Q as we call it and you will never never get any responce regarding your money...I trained many of his people to do this so i know first hand....Go to Discount Mortgage relief.com and see the basic cheesey site and then call and see the act....

I have had anough of this criminal, he is responsible for millions and millions of moneys taken from people..I never once was informed that i worked for a bad man, i learned along the way that things wer'nt right, i just never believed he would do this to people and employees..I pray to hear from some victums of his as the FTC=ATTORNEY GENERAL-AND OTHER AUTHORITIES have been deeply advised of his current actions...

America, i am a very qualified sales person on the phone, infact, i have been called a phone terrorist by some in the sence that it's hard to say no to me, i have trained many many people for this scum bag who now destroy the good business this great country was founded on...I trained people in Other countries for this man..Yet now, i want to bury him, and infact, any one who has dealt with him should contact me so i can forward your info to the right authorities... If you are an investigator or law enforcement person and you know of this horrible man, please include me...

Lastly, to those of you who are dedicated to stop Robo-calls, Loan Mod Crime, Call Center Abuse, Let me know how you feel, i'm more than happy to provide my incredible ability to infiltrate any other scum bags doing such to people...It is quite difficult to get the info to shut the bad ones down, but not for me, infact i have a crew of great people who spoke with me about assisting agencies or individuals in these types of crimes and concerns..Need some help, call me, some of us have the proper beliefs to still do the right thing...

Steve (((phone number redacted)))... Google (John Common)

<font color="red"><a href="/whyedited.asp" target="why"> CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. </a></font>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2009 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JOHN-COMMON-DISCOUNT-MORTGAGE-RELIEF-ARIZONA/scottsdale-Arizona-85258/JOHN-COMMON-DISCOUNT-MORTGAGE-RELIEF-ARIZONA-DISCOUNT-MORTGAGE-RELIEF-SCOTTSDALE-ARIZO-485640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JOHN COMMON (DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF-ARIZONA)

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Class Action against John Common(ster)? Doable?

AUTHOR: Whenunume - (U.S.A.)

I worked in John Common's, Scottsdale office.  Is there a way...as ex-employees, we can file a class-action suit?  and is there a way the consumers, that John Common ripped off, can file a class-action suit, also.  Maybe there is a way to take all that ill-begotten money back from him.  And he could live his closing days...a pauper on the street..homeless, friendless, penniless as his just due.  Vengeance falls to the people!!

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

eddie-employee of discount mortgage relief- john is a liar

AUTHOR: dmink223 - (USA)

Eddie-  I dont care about grammar, spelling etc. because its the internet and obviously you are trying to talk down to me as being in the military and mentally disturbed.  I was sober and am sober and im not an alcholic like yourself who gets himself caught in two cases both DUI charges.  Congrats.  Why dont you get off your fat lazy ass and put on a uniform everyday and ask yourself if you will come back at the end of the day.  Yes im mentally disturbed from what ive done and things ive seen.  Your welcome eddie for risking my life for you and now you run your mouth about someone you know nothing about and what he has done and seen.  if you acted like this in person you would get socked in the mouth.  John i will be coming back into the office to grab my commision check.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

False Statement- verbally threatened by John Common-recorded convo.

AUTHOR: dmink223 - (USA)

My name is Derek Minkner,  I worked for John Common for his frauding company- Discount Mortgage Relief.  And I can well say I was the only non-criminally charged individual in the room.  Eddie Molacek- DUI charges, congrats.  Mary Hoffman- DUI charges, and many other individuals have worse.

I posted a rebuttal above earlier about how John Common scams people, its true. Then he verbally threatened me on the phone and have the conversation recorded, as well as the conversation recorded when I went in to get my last paycheck- which they screwed me over as usual with every check.  Summing it up John threatened me cussing, yelling and saying he will sue my fucking ass and throw me in jail if i dont write a good response about his company, i have it all recorded john.

Everytime i called to speak to john the associates hang up and when u call back - no answer.  John and another supervisor trained us to ignore the customers coming back for cancelations etc.  They basically sweet talk the customers during the call and when the call is over they run their mouth about how stupid and dumb the customers are.  John i recorded several phone calls with you and other customers-thats why you have a seperate line instead of one big one.

Do not go for this company, they are criminals, liars, cheaters, and total bullshitters to make themselves money,  go to Alpine Settlement Group.  Better company- and will make sure your comfortable and if you need to cancel go right ahead and they will not avoid your calls like discount mortgage relief does.  (transerring calls back and forth tothe people who want to cancel.) i have that on video to john.)

John recently pressed a harrassment charge on an individual for freedom of speech and screwed him over about $3000 who was his ex employee.  Freedom of speech john, say what you want to defend you company but i promise you your company will be shut down by the end of next month..  I have a list and emails printed from several clients who want cancelations and have all their stories john.  Grow a pair of balls john and give these hard working individuals their money back instead of pissing around the bush, i gurantee you are going to piss off the wrong person who will really do something bad to you.  Especially in todays society.

Grow up john, your company will be shut down soon so better getmoving.  i have the paperwork in process.

anyone please email me or contactme who have been a victim of discount mortgage relief- i have 11 peoples stories so far. keep it coming guys.

#4

Discount Mortgage BELIEF

AUTHOR: Eddie - (USA)

My name is Edward (Eddie) Molacek. I am a CURRENT employee of Discount Mortgage Relief. I have a very different opinion based on facts and reality than that of the post that brings me here. First and foremost Cant everyone tell that this is the same individual making these posts that I and many satisfied customers know are completely unjustified and probably criminal.

I have been contacted recently by both existing clients as well as potential clients regarding the matter of the post made here on ripoffreport.com and so feel compelled to respond not only the behalf of my dedicated and untiring collogues, but even finally on a personal front. A young woman I recently had the privilege to assist in a dire situation with regards to retaining her home and essentially her households lively-hood (she was actually considering giving up after having exhausted all the avenues she understood as possible including working directly with her lender) was influenced by this post that I personally and first hand know to be a ludicrous claim.

The majority of people I have the good fortune to assist in the in the loss mitigation process of debt and loan negotiation and far more importantly that I continue to work for, have been quick to identify this post as an obvious attempt by a disgruntled past employee to cause a loss of revenue to our organization on a strictly personal and vindictive level. Whatever motives the poster of the claim I am responding to falsely believes he has, his disturbed circumstances DO NOT excuse him from potentially effecting the positive and financially rewarding outcome to mortgagees being able to seek some recovery from, or even simply to take advantage of, the current opportunities rightfully available to them as victims of our challenging economic times and in the many cases unfair lending practices at the origin of their loans. I do not maliciously refer to him or even his selfish efforts as disturbed I simply am attracted to the evidence found in the obvious rapid and confusing; bad spelling , grammar, syntax and basic rambling-on nature of his prose that lead me question, at minimum, his sobriety at the time of his post. His post is ridiculously made from someone claiming expertise and professional credentials and is self evident in its falsehood. I can only hope that it is apparent to everyone that reads it that its validity is so obviously without merit.

My personal (current and first hand) understanding of our company is that we are, and will relentlessly strive to be, focused on the mission of being the premier professional and financial resource and entity that consumers can rely on as a defender of not only their rights to be represented against giant corporations, but will become by the nature of our commitment, a trusted part of their financial stability, future and ultimately their confidence.

It has got to be nice to know that someone who really cares about your future is on your side and I believe 100% that we are!! I wouldnt be here otherwise! I have NOT been requested to make this post and as well have not requested any kind of approval from my company, John Common, or any other party .I have asked for no permission to do so and do so at my own risk with regards to making a statement publicly . It is just what the aforementioned young woman inspired me to do.

My name is Edward Molacek and I welcome you to challenge my integrity.

If you live right, things just seem to happen right - Walt Disney Call me and Ill share with you the circumstances on the day that Walt made that quote to a reporter Its what I live by.

Discount Mortgage Relief Expands Offices to Provide Advanced Services and Job Growth Discount Mortgage Relief COO John Common discusses pivotal company developments, the latest of which includes expanded legal and financial services and a larger, technologically advanced office in Scottsdale, Arizona. Scottsdale, Arizona (PRWEB) September 11, 2009 -- While the current U.S. economic crisis has set the stage for crumbling businesses and surging unemployment numbers, one company has managed not only to stay afloat, but to reach the summit of success. Discount Mortgage Relief, a leading nationwide pre-paid legal services firm, announced recent company advancements, including enhanced professional services and a new high-tech office in Scottsdale, Arizona. ? "These latest developments bolster our commitment to providing a cost-effective, highly efficient solution for the American consumer and homeowners in distress," said John Common, Chief Operating Officer at Discount Mortgage Relief. "Our business model at Discount Mortgage Relief thrives on a straightforward strategy to streamline operations and sustain growth." The new 15,000 square-foot office houses a team of mortgage consultants, real estate professionals, loss mitigation specialists, real estate attorneys and in-bound call center experts. In addition to services in loan modification, prepaid legal assistance, debt settlement, debt negotiation and discount credit relief, Discount Mortgage Relief has extended service offerings to handle jumbo mortgages and high-level financial negotiation, including commercial loans. ?The objective at Discount Mortgage Relief is to make a positive impact, in the real estate and financial industry, as well as in the community. ? Common said that in recent months, Discount Mortgage Relief has also incorporated INQB8, a processing center that maximizes operational efficiency by allowing the company to internally process loan modifications, as well as other forms of financial negotiation. "With INQB8, we've been able to restructure our business procedures, keep costs down and successfully address the needs of our clients." According to Common, the company is also moving forward with plans to create 200 new jobs in the Scottsdale area by the end of 2009. "The objective at Discount Mortgage Relief is to make a positive impact, in the real estate and financial industry, as well as in the community." About Discount Mortgage Relief Established in 2008, Discount Mortgage Relief is a leading pre-paid legal services firm specializing in debt negotiation and settlement, loan modifications and discount credit relief. Operating nationwide with offices in Scottsdale, Arizona, Discount Mortgage Relief is comprised of a dedicated team of real estate experts, mortgage specialists, legal professionals and financial consultants. With over 40 years of industry expertise, Discount Mortgage Relief enjoys well-established relationships with top financial lenders, national banks and credit unions and is committed to providing affordable solutions for the American homeowner. About John Common As Chief Operating Officer at Discount Mortgage Relief, John Common melds his passion for the real estate and financial industries with several years of professional expertise. A seasoned professional with well over 25 years of experience in marketing and radio advertising, in addition to success at the Chief Executive level, John holds an integral role in the landmark achievements and reputable standing of Discount Mortgage Relief.

#5

AUTHOR: dmink223 - (USA)

I am a previous employee of Discount Mortgage Relief and have truely enjoyed my work time there with the company.  I was treated fairly, respectfully, and learned proper sale techniques.  I helped many customers save there home and built many relationships with previous customers.  This is not a scam company!  These people are here to save your home -nothing more than that.  If you value your home you will value their help in saving it.

Derek

#6

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

immediately about this company so innocent people are not SCAMMED in any way. Also alert the FBI, & the Police in your city too. Make sure to visit the 'MERRILL LYNCH' page of this site for valuable information regarding MORTGAGES which was posted in a recent Rip Off Report by St. Clair. Also visit the 'BANK OF AMERICA' page & the 'WELLS FARGO' page of this site for additional information.

*SPREAD THIS ALL OVER THE WEB at sites like- 'TWITTER' & 'FACEBOOK'.

Thank you.

#7

John Common- violation of employee rights+ illegal buisness practices

AUTHOR: djm123 - (USA)

I am a previous employee (name will remain annoyonmous)SC)  Well John, people make mistakes like Steve, doesnt mean we need to judge them based on lessons they learned and have gotten cleaned from.  In every privately owned buisness there are a set of laws under every private buinsess that the owners have abide by.  You violated several laws and rights.  Well John since you love to yell and cus out your employees lets take a look at your history.  John Common

Case Number:

Attorney Fee

$10,000.00
Principal

A: Elizabeth Common

Ya thats not bad at all John.  I see 9 more of these.  Everyone here is a taste of what you can get out of John in return for doing a loan mod.

Here is another one recent THIS MONTH!

9/2/2009

NOTE: ALLOWING ALTERNATIVE SERVICE

5/19/2009
MOT - Motion
5/27/2009

NOTE: EXPARTE TO ALLOW ALTERNATIVE SERVICE UNDER ARIZONA RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE

5/15/2009

5/20/2009

3/27/2009
CCS - Cerificate Arbitration - Subject To
3/30/2009

150 days late. Some trustyworthy honest person you are.  John Common you screwed over a 4 US soldiers, all homeowners. (names not to be mentioned).  How does that make you feel?  Someone who fights for your right to do this to house owners all over America.  I believe these 4 soldiers keep you living each day and keeping your daughter from being raped.
I have several complaints from previous employees from the car warranty buisness who printedoff customers information before they got fired as well as Discount Mortgage Relief.
And people dont believe him when they say a QWR "qualified written request" can save your home and you can stop making your mortgagepayments.  That is NOT TRUE!.  Thats how one soldier lost his home while away.
Anyone who wants to bring John Common to justice and take neccessary action please respond to this email account that has been made up for this post only.  (((ROR REDACTED)))
(mr ______) CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

#8

Second Chances & Disgruntled Employees

AUTHOR: John Common - (USA)

Steve Jarrett who is the author of this post, and a second post, purportedly from Brian of PA, is a former employee who started working for one my companies about ten years ago.

Despite Mr. Jarrett being a convicted felon with a long criminal history and a self confessed drug addict, I believe that everyone deserves a second chance and gave Mr. Jarrett a second chance.

During his employment with our firm at the time, Mr. Jarrett violated his parole and had to serve additional jail time. Our company continued to employ Mr. Jarrett after his release from jail.

Over the years Mr. Jarrett has wrestled with his drug addiction causing him to behave erratically.

When a new business opportunity presented itself in his home state of California, I urged the Company I was consulting, to hire Mr. Jarrett which they did. Unfortunately due to the economy, the company closed down and Mr. Jarrett is now unemployed. Because of his extensive criminal convictions Mr. Jarrett is having difficulty attaining alternative employment.

It seems that he is now placing the blame for his current circumstances squarely on me. It is unfortunate that Mr. Jarrett must place these derogatory posts, but I believe that he has fallen victim to his drug addiction. I wish Steve the best, and I will continue to give people a second chance.

John Common

#9

DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF (JOHN COMMON OWNER)

AUTHOR: stevetinaj@sbcglobal.net - (U.S.A.)

Discount mortgage Relief owned by John Common and the Vice President Bruce Spurlock, have in the past 3 days moved locations in scottsdale arizona..This is the third (3rd) move in less than 180 days selling loan mods....The new address is located at 14000 N.Pima in scottsdale suite 150, zip code 85260..This is how he vanishes, but the authorities and customers are well aware of this move so it won't help him get away....

Please remember who this guy is...Google JOHNCOMMONWARRANTYUSA.......CARCAREWARRANTY.......DISCOUNTMORTGAGERELIEF.....RECALLHEADQUARTERS......

In the past 2 weeks I have spoken with many very sad customers through-out the USA who have paid lots and lots of money for loan mods they will never receive....The customers have filed many complaints with the Attorney General, the FTC, local Fraud athorities and others....This man needs to be stopped, if you have any info on his dealings please forward the info to me and I will guarentee it will be received by the proper authorities, and in turn they will contact you....

Please do not provide this man with your finance info, he sells it to others as well as retains it in his data systems...I have seen him actually sell social security numbers for $5.00 each to a company in the past as we were ordered to get the social security numbers for that purpose...If it quacks like a duck and lays eggs its probably a duck..These men have a record miles long with the info available on this web-set as well as others, we have current employees and past employees as well as secretaries that have been abused and not payed who are attempting to regain monies just like the victim customers to this loan mod scam....

And thank you all who have contacted me ass the case is geetting strong daily, we have an attorney who is hopefully going to be successful in a class action civil action for all the victims who come forward......Thank you

readily