Complaint Review: JOHN D AMES

JOHN D AMES

JOHN D. AMES: LYING LOWLIFE SCUMBAG CON MAN, Internet

*Author of original report: Follow up: John Ames paid up

*Consumer Comment: I have known and worked with John for over 3 yrs

*Consumer Comment: John has helped several of my clients repair their

John D Ames is a lying lowlife scumbag-in addition to this service he also does "credit repair".Last that I heard he was working with "THE FEDERAL HOUSING BUREAU" . I was also ripped off by this scumbag, MY RIPOFF REPORT (http://www.ripoffreport.com/credit-debt-services/john-ames/john-ames-lowlife-lying-scumb-93305.htm) Stay away from this scumbag-he promises you the world and then comveniently forgets that promise(and YOU) when he gets your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2012 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JOHN-D-AMES/internet/JOHN-D-AMES-LYING-LOWLIFE-SCUMBAG-CON-MAN-Internet-849099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JOHN D AMES

Follow up: John Ames paid up

AUTHOR: R.D. - (United States of America)

I need to thank Rip off report:

John Ames did pay me after this was posted. A few months after this  was posted, John sent me a check for the full amount,for everything that he  owed to me. I was surprised and grateful.After a few promises that fell through,I finally got the money.
Thanks John and Thanks Ripoff Report.

I have known and worked with John for over 3 yrs

AUTHOR: MIKERealtor - (United States of America)

I know he went through some real growing pains this past year.

He has always performed well for my clients.

If you contact John he will correct the issue.

I do know he underwent major organizational changes earlier this year through June of  this year to remedy issues with clients not being taken care of properly.

John has been self employed for over 4 years and never had any complaints until this year due to growth of his businesses,  he has corrected these issues  and has always been a man of his word.

John has helped several of my clients repair their

AUTHOR: Real Estate Pro - (United States of America)

Credit,  he did tell me that he had oursourced some of the work at one point due to the growth in his business,  John has personally worked with my clients and done a very good job.

He expressed to me that he was very upset and disappointed with the company / individual that he had contracted with for credit repair. He has since hired and trained in-house employees to handle the overflow of credit repair clients.

Contact John and he will correct the issue.