• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2008

• Reported By:ADDISON Illinois
100 W. LAKE ST ADDISON, Illinois U.S.A.

JOHN KEEN, GENERAL MANAGER OF STORE #4 He yells at his employees and does not issue hour fairly. He does not make the enviroment comfortable for employees ADDISON Illinois

Iam an employee at Portillos #4, and the general manager there, (John Keen). Constantly give me a hard time every single day I come to work.
Don't get me wrong, Im no stranger to hard work but this man insist cutting my hour and sending me home every chance he gets, "Why"? I have no idea.

At first I thought I was just over reacting, because I am 7 months pregnant and I can get relly emotional. One day another employee approached me after work and she asked me "why is he treating you like that?, you shouldn't let him talk to you like that". I began explaning that he probably was having a bad day like we all have sometimes. But she insisted that it goes on way too often and it should stop and most of the employees said the same.

Not feeling the need to go into detail about events. It has been two months now since this has been going on and I came to a conclusion that it has been going on too long and too often. So hopefully someone fells me and can tell me how to go about this situation. Because right now I dont know what to do, because I need to work to support my family and new baby I have on the way.

Lady a
ADDISON, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JOHN-KEEN-GENERAL-MANAGER-OF-STORE-4/ADDISON-Illinois-60101/JOHN-KEEN-GENERAL-MANAGER-OF-STORE-4-He-yells-at-his-employees-and-does-not-issue-hour-f-405904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JOHN KEEN, GENERAL MANAGER OF STORE #4