Complaint Review: JOHN RUSSEL - Power 4 Home

• Submitted: Sat, March 06, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 23, 2010

• Reported By: Linda — Hilliard Florida United States of America
JOHN RUSSEL - Power 4 Home

JOHN RUSSEL - Power 4 Home clickbank did not send order & refuses to communicate except for automated respone which is a lie. Will not refund money as promised, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Power4Home Support

I ordered the power 4 home material to learn how to make solar panels and wind machines and paid for it through clickbank.  They took the money out of my account.

I waited 6 weeks before contacting clickbank that I had not received my order.  They sent me an e-mail which said that they would refund my money in 2-3 days or 2 weeks under certain circumstances.

This has been going on since December 2009.  I have also reported them to the visa dispute center, but have not heard back from them.

I plan to next go to the computer fraud unit of the FBI if visa can't get my money back.  I am on disability and am also a senior.

I have researched all of this and clickbank is the one behind it all under another name and incorporated in the state of Delaware, but its' offices are elsewhere in another state. Needless to say I could get no phone number.

As soon as I find my research notes I will add all of this specific information,  But I had a fire and everything is in a mess right now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2010 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JOHN-RUSSEL-Power-4-Home/internet/JOHN-RUSSEL-Power-4-Home-clickbank-did-not-send-order-refuses-to-communicate-except-f-579049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JOHN RUSSEL - Power 4 Home

Power4Home Support

AUTHOR: Trish - (United States of America)

This is Trish from the Power4Home Support team. We sincerely apologize for any difficulties youve encountered with our product. We want to help you resolve this matter directly. Please contact our support centre online (http://www.power4home.com/support/preform.php) for further assistance. Thank you!