Complaint Review: JOHNNIE JOHNSON

• Updated: Mon, July 28, 2008

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
JOHNNIE JOHNSON
CRAIGSLIST Internet U.S.A.

JOHNNIE JOHNSON SELLS CPN NUMBERS THAT ARE OTHER PEOPLES SSN NUMBERS, LIVING AND DEAD Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This RipOff Report is BOGUS and totally Inaccurate...And the Person Who Wrote it is a FRAUD!

PLEASE STEER CLEAR OF JOHNNIE JOHNSON WHEN IT COMES TO CPN NUMBERS.... I BOUGHT ONE FROM HIM FOR $300.00 FROM CRAIGSLIST, HE CLAIMED HE WAS IN THE MORTGAGE INDUSTRY FOR 10 YEARS SO I TRUST WHAT HE SAID ABOUT CPN NUMBERS, I BOUGHT ONE, I TRIED TO USE THE NUMBER AT A JEWELRY STORE TO BUY AN ENGAGMENT RING. ONCE THEY RAN THE CPN NUMBER THROUGH, THEY IMMEDIATELY CALLED THE LOCAL POLICE, AS THEY TOLD ME TO HAVE A SEAT.

IT TURNS OUT THE CPN NUMBER JOHNNIE JOHNSON GAVE ME WAS A SSN NUMBER OF A KNOWN CRIMINAL. I EXPLAINED WHERE I GOT THE NUMBER AND AFTER EVERYTHING CHECKED OUT I WAS FREE TO LEAVE.................. I ALMOST WENT TO JAIL OVER A STUPID CPN NUMBER.... AFTER THAT I HAD A FRIEND THAT IS ALSO A COP BUY A CPN NUMBER FROM JOHNNIE JOHNSON, IT TURNS OUT THE NUMBER WAS ANOTHER CRIMINAL............

JOHNNIE JOHNSON HAS A DTATBASE OF DECEASED AND CRIMINAL'S SSN NUMBERS. I AM ACUTUALLY PURSUING LEGAL ACTION TOWARDS THIS COWARD........... IN HIS AD'S HE DOES'T LIST A PHONE NUMBER ...............BUT LOOK FOR HIS AD'S..... he charges $300.00 for a validated cpn and he claims to work in the mortgage industry for 10 years....

Anonymous
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2008 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JOHNNIE-JOHNSON/internet/JOHNNIE-JOHNSON-SELLS-CPN-NUMBERS-THAT-ARE-OTHER-PEOPLES-SSN-NUMBERS-LIVING-AND-DEAD-Inte-355988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JOHNNIE JOHNSON

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Johnnie - (U.S.A.)

This RipOff Report is Bogus, and just another competitor trying to HATE on me and my business.....This post actually came from a JACKASS from CPN America....They got busted for selling fake CPN Numbers, and are being prosecuted!....They were making up CPN numbers by using 341-53 and then making up another 4 numbers to add with it....They then sold these fake numbers as CPN Numbers, and their customers found out that these numbers were no good, and they could not get approved for any credit....Several of their customers then reported them to RipOff Reports!...

Check it out for yourself, go to RipOff Reports and do a search on CPN America.....Some of their customers then contacted me to purchase my "valid" CPN Numbers after being Ripped of by CPN America...We got together and posted this info on Craigslist to warn others about their Scam operation, and they eventually went out of business....So these CLOWNS have been running BOGUS ads about me and my operation, on Craigslist, to try to get back at me for exposing them to others....Don't let these CLOWNS fool you, my CPN Numbers are legit and will Validate as "ISSUED", the website www.ssnvalidator.com will confirm that my CPN Numbers are legit and that there is no DEATH FILE associated with my CPN Numbers...I can be reached at 978-580-7723 if you have any questions or concerns.