Complaint Review: JOHNNY ALLEN PARKER

15320 Rancho palo verde Paramount, California United States of America
  • Phone: 562-618-0872
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

JOHNNY ALLEN PARKER AKA JUDGE JOHNNY ALLEN PARKER LYING PREDATOR !!! JOHNNY ALLEN PARKER Paramount, California

This perpretrator lied to my sister pretending to be a judge, pretending to inherit millions of dollars from real estate, deceased parents estate...etc.  He mooched and lied for three years.  History of going to the hospital, complaints of heart problems.  Received text messages from him as recent as Sept  25,2011

July 2011 this person presented(so called)documents indicating the monetary inheritance released to him, pretended to notify bank, pretended to have wire transfer numbers of money supposedly transfered to my account and my sister's account (yes, we, I provided him our bank routing #)    I am now receiving calls from Auto Loan Network someone is trying to purchase a car? He no longer owns a car.

My main reason for reporting this is to get in contact with the author of the report filed 6/2010 by the Helgazar.  It sickens me to know this person was ripped off !   He pretended he gave jewellry to his wife...per JOHNNY wife been deceased for years.

Please contact me I know where he can be located.  He need to go to jail !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2011 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JOHNNY-ALLEN-PARKER/Paramount-California-90723/JOHNNY-ALLEN-PARKER-AKA-JUDGE-JOHNNY-ALLEN-PARKER-LYING-PREDATOR-JOHNNY-ALLEN-PARKER-782791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JOHNNY ALLEN PARKER