Complaint Review: JOHNNY RAY BIZ

• Submitted: Sat, June 12, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 04, 2010

• Reported By: Tgd1947 — GARLAND Texas U.S.A.
JOHNNY RAY BIZ
1212 shady lane GARLAND, Texas United States of America

JOHNNY RAY BIZ tub refinishing GARLAND, Texas

*Author of original report: johnny ray tile resurficing

*Consumer Comment: He got me too..........

Same thing as the first complaint. Man's website says he is a christian and vet of desert storm. ALL BS. His word is worthless. Should hae known it was a rip off when he gave me my receipt and guarantee with no name on it. The work was terrible and paint mist on everything in the bathroom. A week after the work was done paint chips started popping off our bath tub. I contacted Mr Ray with emails and phone calls and no reply. Gave him two weeks to reply. Don't use this person for anything he is a RIP OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2010 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JOHNNY-RAY-BIZ/GARLAND-Texas-75042/JOHNNY-RAY-BIZ-tub-refinishing-GARLAND-Texas-613360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JOHNNY RAY BIZ

johnny ray tile resurficing

AUTHOR: Tgd1947 - (U.S.A.)

This person has disconnected his website and telephones. Still haven't heard a peep from him.

He got me too..........

AUTHOR: Not Happy - (USA)

I was a victim of Mr Yarbrough also....my screen ID here is Not Happy. Please contact me via my post on Craigslist in Dallas. Do a search for bathtub or bath tub in household services and you will see my posts about Mr. Yarbrough. I have contacted other victims also. Thank you.