Complaint Review: JORDAN COHEN

• Reported By: anonymous — California
JORDAN COHEN
30699 Russell Ranch Rd. Suite 100 Westlake village, California USA

JORDAN COHEN IS A LIAR AND A CHEAT Westlake village California

*Consumer Comment: He Knows How to Please a Man Too!

*Consumer Comment: Let me set the record straight!

*Consumer Comment: Oh please!

*Consumer Comment: Question

Beware of Jordan Cohen, he will promise you the world to get your listing but at the end he won't deliver on his promises, he is in the business of getting listings and doesn't care about getting you the best price, he just wants a quick turn around so he can move his inventory. my wife and I lost a substantial amount of money because we dealt with Jordan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JORDAN-COHEN/Westlake-village-California-91362/JORDAN-COHEN-IS-A-LIAR-AND-A-CHEAT-Westlake-village-California-1050120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JORDAN COHEN

He Knows How to Please a Man Too!

AUTHOR: MJ384 - ()

I first met Jordan when he came to my hockey practice and I skated by he gave me that friendly wink and I knew it was on! We met in the sauna and well let me just say it was the most amazing experience with an older man. WOW does not begin to capture the way Jordan made me feel. He touched me in ways I had not been touched since I was an altar boy. I miss my dear Jordan.

Let me set the record straight!

AUTHOR: Bonnie - ()

My dear friend called me tonight to tell me that some anonymous a-hole has taken the low road and besmirched my dear Jordan. I think I can help shed some light on the situation being that I have intimate knowledge of the matter.

Mr. Anonymous is upset because Jordan has been screwing his wife. Let me just say that as someone that has slept with Jordan...no let me rephrase that...as someone that has had their world rocked by Jordan, I don't blame Mr. Anonymous' wife for hooking up with Jordan one bit. Jordan is GREAT IN BED!!!! That man can lay the pipe and wow is he well endowed!!! Not only that but he has the stamina to go 12 rounds. The first time we made sweet love I pulled his pants down because I could not resist after I saw his manhood throbbing through those tight jeans. Much to my relief there was no false advertising there! What really revved my motor (and drenched my panties) was his boxer shorts said "Everlast". At first I thought it was just the brand of shorts he was wearing, I had no idea it was his nickname!!

I remember one time we went to Big Bear for a three day weekend and I swear on the Holy Bible I must have climaxed 29 times that weekend! I found God that weekend and his name is Jordan Cohen!!!

Ladies let me tell you, if your hubby isn't pleasing you just ring up Jordan. He is long. He is strong. He is down to get the friction on.

He is DTF 24/7 and you can take that to the bank!

Oh please!

AUTHOR: Jackie - ()

I know Jordan personally and I am disgusted that Mr. Anonymous would come on here and attack my friend. We know who you are buddy! Jordan said to tell you to get over dude! You are just pissed off because Jordan banged your wife. He gave her some of that good lovin' that you just aint man enough to give. I bet you are sitting behind your computer just steamed because you know ole' Jordan has been all up in your woman!

Question

AUTHOR: Ben Hoang - ()

How does your wife feel about being married to a "man" that is not man enough to post his real name when attacking someone else? It takes a lot of balls to post anonymously. I don't know Jordan Cohen but being that you are a coward I think it gives your complaint an automatic discount. So you are a coward and you lost some money on real estate, I wonder what it must feel like for you to be inadequate in your wife's eyes. Feel free to come back and vent.