Complaint Review: JOSEPH FRISICANO

• Reported By: Carl — Pompano Florida
JOSEPH FRISICANO
Century Village Deerfield Beach, Florida USA

JOSEPH FRISICANO Con Man Deerfield Beach Florida

Joseph Frisicano has been in and out of so many rehabs one cannot count the times. It may be easier to count his X wifes?

He is a cnvicted Felon, who is attempting  to ruin my life...A headace at best.

My customers who say anything to me  say do to him as he does to you?

Joseph Frisicano is a CONVICTED FELON!

Less Than Honrable Mili!tary Discharge!

Rehab 4 (plus) times!

Operates atleast 5 UNLICENSED business in his Familys home!

Professes the word of God and  takes his own Vengence.

Worked for a company ( a partner)  for 15 some years, the FBI, SEC, and angry Investors shut them down

He said he never got paid???

I have a licensed Business, a 800 plus credit score, NO CONVICTIONS, No Bankrupcies like my counter part. I have held a e bay account for 11 years 100%    I am by far perfect. [continued below]....

.......I do not deserve what Mr Frisicano writes

I HAVE ALL APPLICABLE LICESES TO OPPERATE MY business

I am Not convicted of any felonies

I have NEVER FILED Bankruptcy

I have an Honrable Discharge From THE U.S.N.

I have a 100% E Bay account last 11 Years.

I have sold in the past 17 years well over 8,000 vehicles...not everyone was 100% happy, but less than 5 complaints in 17 years.

Joseph frisicano being one of them???

I was found compliant in all my 5 complaints??? By The State of Florida!!!

Anyone has the right to file a complaint...But they cannot back the Lies up???

I never said I was a perfect speller...So I appoligize for any miss spells.

My children are my priorities, i do not cry to them and cry broke, with 4 loafs of bread under my arms...

Top Two USA, Inc.

Joseph is an angry TROLL who has nothing but time on his side...Hence he writes elaborate stories, and I have been the main character of many. Next unfound story I read ...we will be in A Court of LAW.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2013 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JOSEPH-FRISICANO/Deerfield-Beach-Florida/JOSEPH-FRISICANO-Con-Man-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-1055585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JOSEPH FRISICANO