Complaint Review: JP Chase Home Finance

• Updated: Tue, September 01, 2009

• Reported By: Joyce — Owensboro Kentucky USA
JP Chase Home Finance
p.o. box 78116 phoenix, Arizona United States of America

JP Chase Home Finance Have reported on TransUnion that we are 120 days behind mortgage 8,616.00, on May 2009 credit report we were current, talked with them they said everything would be corrected after posting our payment Phoenix, Arizona

* : Chase Bank

My report is why would a Mortgage Company who took bail out act like the common man or woman does not matter when they are messing with our credit, me and my husband were taught that you pay your bills first then if anything is left you may get something. We were looking at a loan for a vehicle with teachers credit union where we have paid off 3 other loans there and Sandy called me and asked what happened. I told her I did not know the credit report that was done in May 2009 had us at 708-A rating and now we were 599-D rating, and that the mortgage company had us 120 days behind $8,616.00 behind, I called and tried to find out how and they said it was an error and once they posted my payments the credit report would be fixed, I said not good enough I want to know where my $8,616.00 payments had been posted they then gave me the Supervisor Jason and he acted like no big deal it wil;l be taken care of. I asked for a statement that I was not behind on my mortgage to be sent to Daviess County Teachers Credit Union attention Sandy, he said no not till the payments were posted. I asked him if he even cared what thy were doing to me and my husband, again he did not care.  contacted an attorney who has worked with my husband Louis Johnson retired state rep. of Kentucky. He advised me to send a letter to Chase Mortgage and TransUnion about the issue and within 30 days for a correction/ammendment to credit showing payments or a letter then would be sent to the attorney general foe embellelzment/fraud. Now I have contacted you. Just waiting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2009 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-Chase-Home-Finance/phoenix-Arizona-85062-8116/JP-Chase-Home-Finance-Have-reported-on-TransUnion-that-we-are-120-days-behind-mortgage-86-488052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP Chase Home Finance

#1

Chase Bank

AUTHOR: Joyce - (USA)

As of today they posted on the bank website a statement that said last payment was in July and I owed double for August, plus listing payment amounts that have never been my monthly payments.