Complaint Review: JP Chase Morgan Bank

• Submitted: Mon, August 30, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, August 31, 2010

• Reported By: Missy — Painesville Ohio U.S.A.
JP Chase Morgan Bank
2500 Westfield Frive Elgin, Illinois United States of America

JP Chase Morgan Bank CHASE Annoying, pain in the rear, aggravating, persistent, stressful, Elgin, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Sorry, but you are entitled to nothing...

Chase would call my number from 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. 7 days per week.

They were calling for someone that never lived at my house or number.

I would tell them this over and over. I even called Chase security who promised to remove my number from the account.

However, the calls got worst and I would receive up to 7 calls per day.

These calls went on for over 0ne month.

Finally I filed a complaint with DO NOT CALL REGISTRY.

Chase called and wrote, I ask for compensation for harassment, annoyance, and the mental aggravation my husband and I endured.  The refused, I complained to the Controller of the Currency requesting the local contact so that I could file charges

against Chase.

I should have been compensated for those mental anguish calls.

They ripped off my sanity, rest, mental stability and disrupted my life for over one month but dont thing they owe me any thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2010 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-Chase-Morgan-Bank/Elgin-Illinois-60124/JP-Chase-Morgan-Bank-CHASE-Annoying-pain-in-the-rear-aggravating-persistent-stressful-635883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP Chase Morgan Bank

Sorry, but you are entitled to nothing...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

The "do not call registry" only has to do with telemarketers, not a business looking to collect a debt.

While I admit it had to be quite annoying to get all those phone calls, Chase was operating within the law by calling between 8am and 9pm.

Now there are laws that can protect consumers from debt collection practices..but generally this only applies to debt collection agencies and not the actual debtor, which apparently was Chase.

I do agree according to your report they messed up and should not have been harassing you...but honestly, if most of us, myself included was entitled to compensation for annoyance and aggravation, I would be a millionare by now. Just move out here to Los Angeles if you do not believe me.

This is a case of suck it up and move on with your life.