Complaint Review: JP MEDIA LTD

• Reported By:Margate Florida
JP MEDIA LTD
Nationwide U.S.A.

JP MEDIA LTD Fraudulent Billing to Credit Card ripoff Nationwide

The amount of $135 was credited to my checking account (via my Credit Card) by JP Media Ltd. I had not authorized any transactions on behalf of the company nor any other company or individual related to it.

I phoned the number that appeared with the transaction on my Bank Statement but was told that I reached a division of the company who only delt with credit card transactions. It was not possible to contact any other divisions and no other help was made available.

I was only advised to cancel my credit card and file a dispute.

Renette
Margate, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2003 12:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-MEDIA-LTD/nationwide/JP-MEDIA-LTD-Fraudulent-Billing-to-Credit-Card-ripoff-Nationwide-70710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP MEDIA LTD