Complaint Review: JP MEDIA

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, January 23, 2004

• Reported By:CHEVERLY Maryland
JP MEDIA
2505 ANTHEM VILLAGE DR, STE E-593 HENDERSON, Nevada U.S.A.

JP MEDIA LTD $299.00 CHARGED! ripoff HENDERSON Nevada

Yikes! What a shock! Unfortunately, I am not of those persons that diligently reconciles their bank statements. I didn't catch this charge until over 3 months after the charge. To make matters worse, my bank, Suntrust informed me that 90 days is the deadline for making fraud reports. Because of the timing of this charge, I got charged $180 in overdraft fees by my bank. Hopefully I can get this resolved through Suntrust. I doubt I will keep this checking account with them after this though. I feel they could have done more to protect me.

MONICA
CHEVERLY, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2004 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-MEDIA/HENDERSON-Nevada-89052/JP-MEDIA-LTD-29900-CHARGED-ripoff-HENDERSON-Nevada-77877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP MEDIA