Complaint Review: JP MEDIA

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2007

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
JP MEDIA
2505 Anthem Village Drive Suite E #593 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-548-1032
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

JP MEDIA LTD eSHAX KWIK PAYNA LTD SCAM! Henderson, Las Vegas Nevada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Please Get Your Facts Straight

Nov 7, 2003 a charge of $25.00 was made to my Visa account by "JP Media LTD". Along with the charge on my statement their 888 number was listed. I called and asked who they are and what was this unauthorized charge for. The said they needed my credit card number to assist me further. I of course said, No, what is "JP Media LTD"? The guy on the phone stated he "has no idea, they are just a third party customer support line". I then asked, what does the company your doing customer service for sell, he finally then said, "Pharmaceuticals and access to websites via telephone lines".

I pressed for further into, he only became more evasive and said he needed my credit card number to be able to assist me further. I then hung up and began to investigate "JP Media LTD" myself, online. Here is what I found by simply going to www.netsol.com to do a "whois" on the domain name. In doing so I found a connection between www.jpmedialtd.com and another site www.eshax.com, a supposed online Merchant Solutions and Hosting company. Also with the same operating address as JP Media LTD!

After looking up the info on the two companies I also called the number listed for the registrar to both these companies domain names, Kristian Meier at 702-369-5416, I got an answering machine saying "Hi you have reached Kristian and Lindsey, we can't come to the phone right now so leave a message and we'll call you back. I did leave my name and number. Let's see if they call me back. None the less, I find this interesting that there are several "Rip-off Reports" listed in regard to this company.

My bank is cool and has reversed the charge already, but I do have to go through the hassle of having my card cancelled and re-issued. I am curious, being a Las Vegas, Nevada resident, how in the hell did they get my Visa number???? I have no idea what kind of scheme or scam is going on, but I'm sure it is something illegal! I know I was only hit for a mere $25.00, but none the less this really pisses me off! Below is the info I found on JP Media and eShax online:

Organization:

Email: domain-registrar@register.com

Domain servers in listed order:

DNS9.REGISTER.COM 216.21.234.75
DNS10.REGISTER.COM 216.21.226.75

After doing a "WHOIS" with Network Solutions on JPMediaLTD.com I noticed the registrar's email address as kjm@eShax.com So I also did a "WHOIS" on www.Eshax.com, also a Las Vegas based company:
Organization:

Email: domain-registrar@register.com

Domain servers in listed order:

DNS5.REGISTER.COM 216.21.234.73
DNS6.REGISTER.COM 216.21.226.73

I also did a search at http://sos.state.nv.us/corpsrch.asp to search for a business entity. I did a search on JP Media and found even more info:

Name: JP MEDIA, LLC

Type: Limited Liability Company File Number: LLC7295-2003 State: NEVADA Incorporated On: May 20, 2003
Status: Initial list of officers filed Corp Type: Limited Liability Company
Resident Agent: ADAM GOLOB (Accepted)
Address: 1789 LILY POND CIR

HENDERSON NV 89052-
Manager or Member: KRISTIAN MEIER
Address: 3408 SENECA DR
LAS VEGAS NV 89109-

Also in my findings, the addresses listed for both JP Media LTD and eShax on their websites, 2505 ANTHEM VILLAGE DR STE E #593 Henderson, NV 89052 is actually a mail box at a UPS Store!

Anna
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2003 03:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-MEDIA/Henderson-Nevada-89052/JP-MEDIA-LTD-eSHAX-KWIK-PAYNA-LTD-SCAM-Henderson-Las-Vegas-Nevada-71452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP MEDIA

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Jason - (U.S.A.)

Kristian Meier IS not the owner of JPMedia. He simply built the websites and the technology behind them. JPMedia is not a fraudulent company. They are a third part biller that provides visa/mastercard accounts for company's that can't get the services for themselves. Some of the merchants that have processed with JPMedia did not fulfill their obligations to their clients and therefore JPMedia must refund the transactions. The customer service people need a transaction id, credit card number, or an order number to see where the charge was made and they will refund the charges immediately. I can put you in touch with the owner of the company and he can explain this to you in greater detail. I would like you to contact me to investigate the actual persons responsible for making the charges on your card.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds