Complaint Review: JP Media - Interactive Audio

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, November 07, 2003

• Reported By:Sunrise Florida
JP Media - Interactive Audio
jp media ltd. Internet U.S.A.

JP Media Aka Interactive Audio ripoff fraudulent billing liars Internet

Why was my checking account overdrawn? I find a debit from a company called JP Media Ltd., for $96.00. I called the 800 number and it was answered as "Interactive Audio".

I told "Paul", who answered the phone, I demanded my money back and they had no right to take money from my account! He replied, "It wasn't us who took your money, it was JP Media, so don't take it out on me. I'm only trying to help you." He followed by stating it could take 10 or more business days for the credit to show.

I will cancel out this visa number after my credit is issued.

Sunrise, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2003 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-Media-Interactive-Audio/internet/JP-Media-Aka-Interactive-Audio-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-liars-Internet-71253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP Media - Interactive Audio