• Report: #71936

• Submitted: Fri, November 14, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, November 14, 2003

• Reported By:sparks Nevada
JP Media LTD - ESHAX.com
2505 Anthem Village Drive Suite E #593, Henderson, Nevada, 89052 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

JP Media LTD - ESHAX.com credit card fraud Henderson, (Las Vegas) Nevada

I am amazed that this credit card fraud scam company is still in existance. $250.00 on my card has made me furious!!

After contacting my credit card company to reverse charges then researching on my own, I found this site. After reading the report on this site filed by Anna from Las Vegas on 11/10/03. I started my "revenge"
Please see Anna's great report for all info for phone #'s etc.

I placed a call to the Domain Registrar as shown in Anna's report, and was advised to imediately to send this complaint to their fraud dept. at NSRM@register.com (Done)

I placed a call to Kristian's "machine". My Message to the "machine": "Our corporate attorney is engaged in a law suit against you and your companies and all officers associated with you. My advice to you is to get out of my state, preferrably out of the country if you have not yet done so"

Contact the state of nevada regarding the licensing of a fraudlent LLC. Referencing this web site and all info they can gather to procecute if possible. (Done)

I have only started and have lots to do. Please read Anna's report and follow up with your own calls and e-mails or we will not get them to stop. After this report I will contact the UPS Store that allows them to have a mail box !!! Will call Telephone company to find out why they allow this fraud !!!

sparks, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2003 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-Media-LTD-ESHAXcom/Henderson-Nevada-89052/JP-Media-LTD-ESHAXcom-credit-card-fraud-Henderson-Las-Vegas-Nevada-71936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP Media LTD - ESHAX.com