• Report: #71943

• Submitted: Fri, November 14, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, December 11, 2003

• Reported By:Centennial Colorado
JP Media LTD
2505 Anthem Village Drive Suite E #593 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

JP Media LTD Unauthorized credit card charge of $96 Henderson Nevada

*Author of original report: Gee, color me surprised. Filing the dispute today with my credit card company.

Yesterday (11/13) I noticed an unauthorized charge on my credit card for $96. The post date was 11/07. The charge had JP Media LTD.888-548-1032 GBR I called the number and was told it was a charge to some online site called cybershops1.com. I asked that they reverse this charge as it was not made by me.

I checked cybershops1.com but didn't recognize anything there. It's sad and scary how many credit card numbers JP Media has. Where did they get these numbers? If they don't credit it soon, guess I'll cancel the card.

J
Centennial, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2003 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-Media-LTD/Henderson-Nevada-89052/JP-Media-LTD-Unauthorized-credit-card-charge-of-96-Henderson-Nevada-71943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP Media LTD

Gee, color me surprised. Filing the dispute today with my credit card company.

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

I called JP Media again on 12/5. I was told to wait 15 business days for the refund. I called again 12/12, and was told that I couldn't count the 2 DAYS at Thanksgiving. That didn't make sense to me because banks don't even close two days at Thanksgiving, but I humored them. I called again 12/16. They said "well it says you were refunded. You'll have to take this up with your bank now". Gee, color me surprised. I could have placed money and won that I wouldn't get a refund. Filing the dispute today with my credit card company.

PS. I tried to notify the Nevada Business Affairs, but both toll free phone numbers were invalid. So I sent them an email, but they never responded.