• Report: #72015

• Submitted: Sat, November 15, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, November 15, 2003

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
JP Media LTD
2505 Anthem Village Dr, Suite E593 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

JP Media LTD Debit card ripoff Henderson Nevada

Yesterday I went to my credit union to pull money out for rent. I noticed that the statement looked low and I asked the teller what had been withdrawn. She told the ones I knew about, then she said a had a transaction through JP media ltd for 199.69. I got the phone number from her and called to see what was going on, they rep told me I would get a refund in 7-10 business days. I guees we'll see if I get that. I have read other reports on this company at this site, if they are illegally doing this, how can they still be in business?

Lucas
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2003 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-Media-LTD/Henderson-Nevada/JP-Media-LTD-Debit-card-ripoff-Henderson-Nevada-72015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP Media LTD