Complaint Review: JP Media LTD

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2003

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
JP Media LTD
2505 Anthem Village Dr, Suite E593 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

JP Media LTD ripoff fraudulent billing Henderson Nevada

Received my credit card statement in the mail 11/24 and noticed a charge of $149.95 from JP Media LTD dated 10/29. Called my credit card company to cancel my cards and asked them what JP Media actually was. They told me it was a pharmacy/online drug store.
I dialed the number listed on my statement (1 888 548 1032)to report that someone was using my credit card without my authorization. Customer service at this number told me that they no longer handled customer service questions for JP Media LTD and that I would have to take my problem to my credit card company if I wanted to dispute the charges. I asked where this company was located and they told me Neveda and Great Britain.
I will be filing a dispute as soon as the paperwork gets to me from my credit card company. I also find it scary that this company can easily gain access to my card and hope that anyone else that this has happened to will file a claim as well.

Tara
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2003 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-Media-LTD/Henderson-Nevada/JP-Media-LTD-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-Henderson-Nevada-73001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP Media LTD