Complaint Review: JP Media LTD

• Reported By:HENRIETTA New York
JP Media LTD
Internet Internet U.S.A.

JP Media LTD AKA Interactive Audiotext Services fraudulent billing Internet

I noticed a charge for $96.00 on 11/03/2003 from JP Media LTD on my credit card statement. I called the 888 number (1-888-548-1032) and spoke with a woman who works for Interactive Audiotext Services. The service contracts through or is contracted by JP Media LTD for billing. I not sure how it works and can't seem to get a straight answer from anyone.

I was told by the operator from Interactive Audiotext Services that the charge by JP Media LTD was for some kind of internet coupon service, or something. She could not or would not provide my with additional information.

I was told that the charge would be credited to my account within 10 business days. I guess we'll see.

Jeremy
HENRIETTA, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2003 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-Media-LTD/internet/JP-Media-LTD-AKA-Interactive-Audiotext-Services-fraudulent-billing-Internet-71249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP Media LTD