Complaint Review: JP Media Ventures

• Updated: Mon, November 10, 2003

• Reported By:O'Fallon Missouri
JP Media Ventures
2505 Anthem Village Dr, Suite E #593 British Columbia, Other United Kingdom

JP Media Ventures ripoff This company is going after innocent people, and need to be stopped! British Columbia

I called my bank to check my account and found a charge of $134.95 charged to my account, which overdrew my account to the negative. Supposedly it was for videos that I never authorized or purchased.

I have never heard of this company before, and when I called the 888 number the bank gave me, the person that answered my call was VERY rude to me. This company is going after innocent people, and need to be stopped!! Big, huge RIP OFF!

Dawn
O'Fallon, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2003 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-Media-Ventures/British-Columbia-Other/JP-Media-Ventures-ripoff-This-company-is-going-after-innocent-people-and-need-to-be-stopp-71515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP Media Ventures