Complaint Review: JP Media Ventures

• Updated: Thu, October 30, 2003

• Reported By:Delavan Wisconsin
JP Media Ventures
2505 Anthem Village Dr, Suite E #593 British Columbia, Other United Kingdom

JP Media Ventures stole my debit card # and charged me $299.99. Ripoff! British Columbia

I was checking my bank statement online and I seen a pending charge for $299.99, I called my bank and they said it was JP media ventures. The description was a pharmacy/drugstore. I told the bank I have never heard of them and I did not authorize the purchase. I don't think I got charged for it, but I had to cancel that card and I now have to wait for a new one.

Shelly
Delavan, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2003 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-Media-Ventures/British-Columbia-Other/JP-Media-Ventures-stole-my-debit-card-and-charged-me-29999-Ripoff-British-Columbia-70576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP Media Ventures