Complaint Review: JP Media

• Submitted: Wed, December 03, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2003

• Reported By:Modesto California
JP Media
2505 Anthem Village Drive, Suite E #593 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

JP Media ripoff scam billing I never charged anything for that amount of money, or with this company. Henderson Nevada

A few days ago I received my bank statement and noticed that there was a charge to my account from JP Media LTD for the amount of $299.00, supposedly made on 10/27/03.

I knew that I hadn't charged anything for that amount, or with that company, but I went and checked all of my receipts anyway. Sure enough, I never charged anything for that amount of money, or with that company.

So I called the phone number on the statement and talked to John. He said that he was just a credit card processing company and that he wasn't doing business anymore with whom ever had charged my account.

When I pressed him for information on who that company might be he said that he didn't know, but that my bank would know. That was all. He didn't offer to look into the matter or refund my money.

I called my bank and they immediately cancelled my card. I filled out a report for the bank and my bank wants me to fill out a police report. We'll see what happens.

Robert
Modesto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2003 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-Media/Henderson-Nevada-89052/JP-Media-ripoff-scam-billing-I-never-charged-anything-for-that-amount-of-money-or-with-t-73915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP Media