• Report: #71997

• Submitted: Sat, November 15, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, November 15, 2003

• Reported By:Cambridgeport Vermont
JP Media
2505 Anthem Villiage Drive, Suite E593 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

JP Media.LTD theft Henerson Nevada

I found that my checking account was overdrawn because of a withdrawal made to JP Media LTD in the amount of $134.00. I had no idea what this was for. I have never received anything from them. This has caused me much grief as it overdrew my account causing much embarrassment. I believe they stole the account number from another purchase made perhaps a month or two previously over the internet. Hope something can be done and that this money can be reclaimed. All I ask for is the $134.00 although the results of this debit caused be about $200.00 to fix all the damage it caused.

Patti
Cambridgeport, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2003 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-Media/Henderson-Nevada/JP-MediaLTD-theft-Henerson-Nevada-71997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP Media