Complaint Review: J.P. Media

• Phone: 888-548-1032
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

J.P. Media LTD ripoff Very Rude Customer Service con artists Nationwide

I called and spoke with a Very Rude Customer Service Rep at Interactive Audio Tech Services, and he was no help at all and told me I should just cancel the card if I did not want any further charges on it from them.

I then went on the Internet and did a search about the 2 companies:
(Interactive Audio Tech Services and J.P. Media LTD) and found that J.P. Media LTD is guilty of doing the same thing to several others

I like everyone else listed on this site got ripped off by these con artists, but I intend on pressing charges for fraud as we have an ongoing investigation and we would like to see all involved in this fraudulent scheme behind bars for a very long time.

Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2003 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-Media/nationwide/JP-Media-LTD-ripoff-Very-Rude-Customer-Service-con-artists-Nationwide-72401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.P. Media