Complaint Review: JP Morgan Chase Bank N.A. - JPMorganchase

• Submitted: Fri, April 15, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 15, 2005

• Reported By:milwaukee Wisconsin
JP Morgan Chase Bank N.A. - JPMorganchase
P.o. Box 52195 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

JP Morgan Chase Bank N.A. - JPMorganchase commits outright fraud against credit card holder by charging late payments prior to due date. Rip-off! Phoenix Arizona

I have an credit card account with chase bank. On March 1, 2005 I mailed the payment to AZ. On 3/14/05 the bank clears the bank. I have a copy of the check clearing. A recent service my great credit union has blessed their customers with for free. The payment was due on 3/15/05. On my lastest statement has charged me a late charge of 35.00.

This is outright fraud. Pure and simple. I am filing a complaint with the Controller of Currency. Yes, Even the high mighty Chase is subject to the law. Which the ignore and ripoff their customers.

They will hear from me very soon. I will be checking the rest of my statements. This is a common practice. They withhold the payments so they create more income. Where is the law?

Too many right wing nazi bushwackers looking out for the banks
and not the people that vote.

I will take this as far as it takes. I will be scanning the statements and check in. I will broadcast this act of fraud.

Perhaps its time for a classaction lawsuit.

Far as I am concerned Chase is the organized Mob Loan Sharks raising interest rates to 24%. Idiot Reagan did away with the usry laws. Which protected consumers from loan sharks.

Nathan
milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2005 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-Morgan-Chase-Bank-NA-JPMorganchase/Phoenix-Arizona-85072-2195/JP-Morgan-Chase-Bank-NA-JPMorganchase-commits-outright-fraud-against-credit-card-holde-138988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP Morgan Chase Bank N.A. - JPMorganchase