Indian

• Submitted: Sun, August 12, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, August 12, 2012

• Reported By: Gafoor — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
JP Morgan Chase Bank
2405 Commerce Ave, Building 2000,Suite 100 Duluth, Georgia United States of America

JP Morgan Chase Bank Fraudently & Illeagly Holding Money that Insurance paid for the repairs in the House and now MOLD is an issue Duluth, Georgia

This is regarding the Chase Bankss LOSS DRAFT Dept. We are getting a lot of run around and headache from them.

LOSS DRAFT Dept.  of Chase Bank  is holding $24,574.40 which the Insurance Company paid us for the repairs. The check was in my name and the Chase Banks name as Chase is a lien holder on my property. But the LOSS DRAFT Dept of JP Morgan Chase Bank is not releasing funds to us. We have repaired some the part of the damage and we have paid this from our funds. Now we do not have cash to pay for the repairs.

Here is the short background of the issue:

In early June 2012, our home sustained a lot of wind and rain damage. We called our Insurance carrier Southern Fidelity was informed of the damage. Adjusters were sent out and the Insurance company issued a check in the amount of $24,574.40, made in my name and Chase Bank as Chase was the lien holder.

I contacted Chase Bank and was told to endorse the check and send it to them and upon receiving it they would release $10,000 in 48 hours towards the repairs. I was also asked to send signed release forms:

Mortgagors Affidavit
      Contractors Lien Wavier
      W-9 Form

These forms were sent to Chase Bank with the endorsed check. It is now 11 days since they received the check and paperwork. Now I am getting a run around from the Chase Bank. They are not releasing any funds to me and every time I call I am getting a different story and Chase Bank is demanding new unnecessary paperwork.

My house has a lot mold from this damage and my wife and I are physically suffering from the mold but Chase Bank is not worried about our health, as peoples health does not matter as long as Chase is making billions of dollars in profit. This has to be stopped.

I hope you will help us  in this matter as my wife and myself are suffering and mold is making our breathing very difficult and we need to get the repairs completed while your Bank is holding our funds. You are our only hope.  Do what ever you can to release our $24,574.40.

Please let me know if you need more info from us.

Thanking you,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2012 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-Morgan-Chase-Bank/Duluth-Georgia-30096/JP-Morgan-Chase-Bank-Fraudently-Illeagly-Holding-Money-that-Insurance-paid-for-the-repa-926212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP Morgan Chase Bank