Complaint Review: JP Morgan Chase Bank

• Reported By: Teresa — Merced California United States of America
JP Morgan Chase Bank
Olive Ave. Merced, California United States of America

JP Morgan Chase Bank braking a private policy Merced, California

The bank broke the private policies by giving away my bank account information without my authorization though the phone to one of their friends, the bank representatives don't even give me my own account information through the phone, when I call I'm always told I need to go in the office with a valid ID yet, I was a witness when my information was giving away to one of the employees friend.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-Morgan-Chase-Bank/Merced-California-85348/JP-Morgan-Chase-Bank-braking-a-private-policy-Merced-California-925421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP Morgan Chase Bank