Complaint Review: JP Sites Multimedia Promotions

• Submitted: Fri, March 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 25, 2011

• Reported By: Artistic Sole — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
JP Sites Multimedia Promotions
www.jpsites.com Internet United States of America
  • Phone: 404.626.5501
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

JP Sites Multimedia Promotions non-communicating, scam, fraud, cheat, con-artist, Internet

"Mr JP Sites" as he calls himself, started off as a promising web designer. After a conversation and a few emails, I was sold! He took very good care in reeling me in as a client. I explained that as the process continues, I'd have questions and he agreed that it was fair for him to answer them respectfully to ensure I gather all he needs to do his work.

After paying my deposit, we started the process, but as time went on, it was harder and harder for me to get in contact with JP, for ANY updates on my site. The first time a date was promised, I had to call for a week straight, the second time a date was promised, I had to contact him for 2 weeks before I was rudely sent a text message of my site's link and an explanation that his email was not working. After reviewing the link and the notes I'd sent via email, I realized that nothing was to what we'd discussed or agreed on. In a conversation, I explained that this is beginning to be a worrisome hassle and that I'd like to wrap up and get a refund on my deposit, as nothing he'd outlined for a working game plan came true ... NOTHING! He agreed via phone and later in the day sent me an email explaining that he'd like to finish or he would not be able to give my money back.

Since then, I've decided to go the legal route and let the courts decide what's fair. I've asked repeatedly via email, text, and voicemail to supply me with a physical mailing address to his business and to my dismay there has been no response.

Unfortunately, I haven't been successful on tracking him down by his name, Joseph Peters, in Atlanta. the actions that have been taken on his part are becoming more and more suspect as to the fact that he's intended on ripping me off since day one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2011 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-Sites-Multimedia-Promotions/internet/JP-Sites-Multimedia-Promotions-non-communicating-scam-fraud-cheat-con-artist-Interne-710361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP Sites Multimedia Promotions