Complaint Review: JPMorganChase Bank

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
JPMorganChase Bank
Cardmember Services PO. Box 94014 Palatine, Illinois U.S.A.

JPMorganChase Bank Or Chase AOL Card Predatory Credit Card Practices, Reprehensible! Reprehensible, predatory practices, out rite theft, 9 years in good standing, POW one late jacked rates closed account Palatine Illinois

I had an account for 9 years and I made one late payment as a result of not going through the entire WEB process for payment. I was charged a very high late fee and my rates were jacked to %28. I called and was stone walled. I paid the account off right away and still I am getting charged for this and that. I feel like they will never stop charging me. When I call it is always someone in India and quit frankly they don't care one way or the other. Chase/AOL Card is shameful in their business practices.

Jeff
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JPMorganChase-Bank/Palatine-Illinois-60094-4014/JPMorganChase-Bank-Or-Chase-AOL-Card-Predatory-Credit-Card-Practices-Reprehensible-Repre-389588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JPMorganChase Bank