Complaint Review: JR COMPUTER OUTLET

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: DJ — Cincinnati Ohio
2575 West US 22-3 Unit E Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

JR COMPUTER OUTLET They stole my computer and now the company has moved it's location and no longer has a website address! Cincinnati, Ohio

I have had this company look at two computers, one was damaged beyond repair (not their fault) and was returned within about two months, but the other only needed a new internal battery soldered to the motherboard.  I attempted to get in contact with them for over a year now both in person and over the phone.  The last time I was actually able to speak to someone they told me that my repair ordered was outsourced and they were trying to get in touch with that third party.  I think they fixed my computer and sold it but I don't have any proof, I do know that my computer is GONE and so are they. If they resurface, stay the heck away from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JR-COMPUTER-OUTLET/Cincinnati-Ohio-45039/JR-COMPUTER-OUTLET-They-stole-my-computer-and-now-the-company-has-moved-its-location-and-1037202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JR COMPUTER OUTLET