Complaint Review: JRM Vitamax

• Updated: Fri, July 18, 2014

• Reported By: PISSEDOFF — Washington Dist of Columbia
JRM Vitamax
326 S. Siesta Lane, #7 Tempe, Arizona USA

JRM Vitamax JRM marketing Solutions LLC Won't take "NO" for an answer. Even after cancelation. Tempe Arizona

I was tricked into believing that I would be awarded a free 30 day supply bottle of Vitamax Garcinia Cambogia for taking part in an online survey.  After canceling any further shipments of the product the very next day as required as a condition within a 14 day window, three weeks later I was billed $89.95.

I immediately contacted my credit card customer service to dispute and refuse the charged amount.  I also contacted JRM marketing Solutions LLC again and was told that no record of my cancelation could be found and that my bottle was a trial bottle and that is why I was being charged the $89.95.

Admittedly I did not keep track of the cancelation confirmation I was given and had to settle for only half of my money back.  A very stupid mistake on my part.  One that complimented a deceptive marketing and customer service practice.

As a result, I did loose $40 in weight.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2014 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JRM-Vitamax/Tempe-Arizona-85281/JRM-Vitamax-JRM-marketing-Solutions-LLC-Wont-take-NO-for-an-answer-Even-after-cancel-1163088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JRM Vitamax