Complaint Review: JRN Technologies/Joeseph Marvilli

• Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By: New England — New Hampshire United States of America
JRN Technologies/Joeseph Marvilli
5071 S. State Road 7, unit 708 Davie, Florida United States of America

JRN Technologies/Joeseph Marvilli JRN Technologiy Work for JRN Technologies/Joeseph Marvilli at your own risk Davie , Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: JRN scammed me in New York

*Author of original report: JRN Technologies/Joeseph Marvilli JRN Technology Work for JRN Technologies/Joeseph Marvilli at your own risk!!

Warning...Work for this company and Joseph Marvilli at your own risk. I only did some in depth research for techs who had been ripped off by this guy after I started to smell a scam. I wish I would have checked a little deeper up front. I experienced exactly what others have.

He says he pays every two weeks. In my experience he pays only after hounding  him and refusing to do more workuntil he pays. Then he send a partial payment and blames it on his "payroll department". His payroll is actually his wife. I had to laugh when I saw others who caught on to and wrote that.

When confronted with what others are saying...he says they are jealous of him, want to hurt his business and did lousy work. Well, I fit into none of those categories and  still having trouble getting what he owes.

Also be aware that he signs contracts with the companies he deals with that they cannot hire you direct. I would normally have no issues with that because he has to protect his share. This is a very reasonable practice...as long as he actually pays you. When he doesn't pay and you want to work for  companies who want you to work for them but can't because Marvilli "owns" you...well that's not reasonable.

Think twice before selling your technical soul to JRN Technologies Inc/ JRN Technology Inc / Joseph Marvilli

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JRN-TechnologiesJoeseph-Marvilli/-Davie-Florida-33314/JRN-TechnologiesJoeseph-Marvilli-JRN-Technologiy-Work-for-JRN-TechnologiesJoeseph-Marvil-847658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JRN Technologies/Joeseph Marvilli

#1 Consumer Suggestion

JRN scammed me in New York

AUTHOR: beklear - ()

Hi New England

Marvelli got me in New York after two good installs he has not payed. I'm reaching out to all that this clown has scammed and we need to discuss class action and possibly include the companies that hired him. Please call me at 678-508-6688 or email me: beklear@gmail.com

Thanks

AUTHOR: New England - (United States of America)

Think twice before selling your technical soul to JRN Technologies Inc/JRN Technology Inc / Joseph Marvilli