Complaint Review: JRP of Sacramento/Elk Grove/Roseville

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Tia H. — Merced California
JRP of Sacramento/Elk Grove/Roseville
Roseville, California USA

JRP of Sacramento/Elk Grove/Roseville AKA John Robert Power's schools of talent -Elk Grove and John Robert Power's schools of talent -Rosevill John Robert Power's Scammed me out $3100 in 2007! Roseville and Elk Grove California

I am speechless reading all of these reports about John Robert Power's.  I too was scammed out of $3100 and stuck with a bad contract of unlimited classes until my daughter turns 21 yrs old. She is almost 19 yrs old and I signed her with JRP when she was 12yrs old. The lied and said they had discovered Brenda Songs,Josh Duhemal, and a few other Nickelodeon stars. When I researched them I found them located everywhere and I only had heard good things about them. After a few classes the Elk Grove Ca office closed down, I still have receipts and cards from the ppl that worked there.  Ms. ELIZABETH WITH THE PEARLED COLOR LEXUS COUPE!  We were told to go to the Roseville office for every thing at that point but then they closed that office down. I still have everything but my money back. That was all of our savings. Put away for my daughter's college fund! She is going to college this fall!  They gave us a two for one special. Two children for the price of ONE.   I sit here with a useless contract and a receipt but NO JRP?!  IS THERE EVEN A CLASS LAWSUIT AGAINST THEM? HOW COULD YOU GUYS TAKE FROM KIDS AND FAMILIES WHO STRUGGLE TO MSKE ENDS MEET? I Am furious!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JRP-of-SacramentoElk-GroveRoseville/Roseville-California/JRP-of-SacramentoElk-GroveRoseville-AKA-John-Robert-Powers-schools-of-talent-Elk-Grov-1062548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JRP of Sacramento/Elk Grove/Roseville

distinguished