• Report: #419678

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:grayslake Illinois
JRT Industries
4639 Old Grand Avenue Gurnee, Illinois U.S.A.

JRT Industries DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY Gurnee Illinois

I took my 4 year old Kirby into this repair shop and was told that they would not honor the warranty and it would cost me over $200.00 to repair the plasictic piece that fell off. The owner and the old lady that assists him were extermly rude and unwilling to privide customer service. When I dropped off my vacuum cleaner I told them not to do any repairs or anything on the vacuum cleaner. After getting the same attitude from Kirby headquarters, I went back to the shop to pick up my Kirby only to find out that he did unauthorized work and then had the gall to charge me for it after not providing me with any customer serivce or business ethics.

When I went online to find report them and let everyone I know about their business practices - I discovered that they also file false employment advertisements on Craigs list.

Please do not solicit them for business or employment. They lie and provide no services yet feel they are doing a service to the customer. I have reproted them to BBB and Kirby headquarters. Though the attitude at Kirby headquraters lacks the same business ethics and customer service as JRT Industires in Gurnee Illinois.

Liz
grayslake, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JRT-Industries/Gurnee-Illinois-60031/JRT-Industries-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-THIS-COMPANY-Gurnee-Illinois-419678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JRT Industries