• Report: #801972

• Submitted: Sat, November 26, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, November 27, 2011

• Reported By: Ray Stenson — Toronto Ontario Canada
29 Gervais Drive, suite 301 Toronto, Ontario United States of America

JSI Web - Jatech - Dave ConradThis is a warning to any potential or current employee of Jatech or JSI Web (1601088 Ontario Inc.) based out of Toronto Ontario. Do not work here! you will not get paid! Whether you' JSI Web Jatech Eco electronic cigarettes web development web design Dave Conrad Scum bag Toronto, Ontario

This is a warning to any potential or current employee of Jatech or JSI Web (1601088 Ontario Inc.) based out of Toronto Ontario. Do not work here! you will not get paid! Whether you're being hired as computer programmer or for SEO services. Do not work for Dave Conrad of Jatech!

It must first be noted that their are a number of affiliated businesses in this report, although I can assure you that they are all the same
business and operate out of the same office at the following address:

29 Gervais Drive, suite 301
Toronto, Ontario
M3C 1Z3

The businesses are as follows: (Do not do business with any
of these companies)

Jatech www.jatech.ca

JSI Web (as read on the sign on the office wall)

JSI Web tools www.jsiwebtool.com

JSI Corp www.jsicorp.com

Cheap web hosting canada www.cheapwebhostingcanada.ca

eco electronic cigarettes eco-electroniccigarettes.com

I found out the owner of this business, (I will refer to it
as Jatech from now on) Dave Conrad also goes by several aliases and I doubt this is his true identity. I know that business contacts and employees always called him "Dave Conrad" I had seen mail sent to him as "Ken Conrad" and a college course certificate on his wall read "Kim Conrad"

This is also a warning to anyone requiring Web development services, web hosting, SEO services or website design. Jatech, JSI web tools and Cheap Web Hosting Canada are all rip offs! When I worked for Jatech it was
a constant battle between the owner, Dave Conrad and his customers who were never happy with any of the services he provided. Several were forced to take legal action against Jatech.

When I was reviewing Jatech's websites before my interview
at www.jsiwebtools.com and www.jatech.ca, the only question I could think to myself was - "If this is a web development company, why are these websites so poorly designed and created with such dated software"

Please don't be fooled by the seemingly lower prices for website design at Jatech. You will not get what you pay for, that is if you get anything at all.
More red flags went up when I met the owner of Jatech, Dave Conrad, who hired me without asking me any questions and stated he was "bad at hiring people" and didn't feel it necessary to ask anything.

Aside from this, his physical appearance was not what I expected from any sort of professional. He was only about 5'6 but well over 300 pounds
and wore sweatpants in the interview. He was also eating a salad during this "interview" process.

Two and a half weeks after working at Jatech, it was finally payday ( or so I thought). While other employees were getting their cheques, I was informed that there was a two week delay on new employees cheques and I would not be paid until the following paycheques were issued (two weeks later).

It had been 1 month since I started at Jatech and it was finally my first pay day. Again. I was issued a cheque for my first two weeks of pay, but told not to cash it right away because Jatech had just received payment for a large website we were working on. (more red flags). When the cheque finally gets deposited and comes back NSF, I had been working at Jatech
for 5 weeks.

I was furious but the boss immediately issued another cheque and assured me it will go through if I wait until next week. It feels like I have no choice, so I continue to work, but of course the new cheque doesn't go
through either. I quit immediately and tell Dave that Jatech can deal with the labour board.

Being a web development company, the Jatech and the said businesses have the ability to take on many identities, It should be noted that this made it very difficult to file an employment claim against Jatech.
Evidently my employer Dave Conrad knew this and has been running this scam for quite some time.

I found out the business is listed with the company name 601088 Ontario Inc. However it I will likely never receive payment for my 6 weeks working for Dave Conrad and his scam company Jatech.

Customers and employees please beware of any business with any name located at 29 Gervais Drive, suite 301 Toronto, Ontario M3C 1Z3

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2011 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JSI-Web/Toronto-Ontario-M3C-1Z3/JSI-Web-Jatech-Dave-ConradThis-is-a-warning-to-any-potential-or-current-employee-of-Ja-801972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JSI Web