Complaint Review: JSTMerchant Services

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: MM872 — Brampton Ontario Canada
JSTMerchant Services
5727 N 7th St. Suite 400, Phoenix, AZ 85014, US Arizona, Arizona United States of America

JSTMerchant Services JST Merchant Services called for some home business opportunity Arizona, Arizona

Today I received a call from a person called as Zach Champagne who was representing the company called as JSTMerchantServices who does the business through credit card. He started with the conversation about earning some extra money by making use of our own credit cards and asked me some questions as to how much do I want to earn maximum. After this short conversation, they put me through a audio conversation from some one who was speaking about the company. I was not interested and so I cut the telephone.

But I do not trust them as it is to deal with our own credit cards. I warn everyone to please investigate first before taking any further action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JSTMerchant-Services/Arizona-Arizona-85014/JSTMerchant-Services-JST-Merchant-Services-called-for-some-home-business-opportunity-Ariz-1006840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JSTMerchant Services