Complaint Review: J.Samuels Signature Homes Jeffrey Samuels

• Submitted: Tue, October 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2008

• Reported By:Honolulu Hawaii
J.Samuels Signature Homes Jeffrey Samuels
770 Kapiolani Blvd. Suite 401 Honolulu, Hawaii U.S.A.
  • Phone: 808-589-1776
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

J.Samuels Signature Homes Jeffrey Samuels Signature Homes stole from me Honolulu Hawaii

*Author of original report: Signature Homes Hawaii Jeffrey Samuels

I worked for Jeffrey Samuels in Honolulu Hawaii for three years. Over those years I personally witnessed him forge clients signatures and perform other highly illegal and not to mention unethical activities.

The last incident with Mr. Samuels was when it was discovered at a closing of escrow by the Title Company, sellers agent, and client that my buyers signature was forged. I was put on the spot and nearly lost MY license over an illegal stunt HE pulled. When I confronted Jeff about it he denied the whole thing and even reprimanded me for not getting the proper paper work to begin with.

Three other Realtor's in the room came to me after and stated they all heard Jeff bragging about the fact that he had in fact forged the signature before the closing!
When I left Jeffrey Samuels firm he refused my commission for a large home I sold stating that he had found the buyer even though he had not. He then threatend to expose me as the one forging said signature.

He is a thief, swindler, and morally inept. I highly encourage EVERYONE to run away from any business dealings when his name is involved.

Sam
Honolulu, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2008 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JSamuels-Signature-Homes-Jeffrey-Samuels/Honolulu-Hawaii-96813/JSamuels-Signature-Homes-Jeffrey-Samuels-Signature-Homes-stole-from-me-Honolulu-Hawaii-379195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.Samuels Signature Homes Jeffrey Samuels

Signature Homes Hawaii Jeffrey Samuels

AUTHOR: Sam D. - (U.S.A.)

I've known Jeff for over seven years and was a close friend of his. I can tell you for a fact that he has screwed sewed and tattooed everyone that has ever had any business dealings with him! He is a closet homosexual and has serious personal issues and can only imagine that this may have something to do with his behavior. Good luck and be careful of him he hates conflict but will tear you apart behind your back!