Complaint Review: J.Scott Hampton Atty

• Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: Scott — Rocky Mt. Virginia
J.Scott Hampton Atty
P.O. Box 18741 Greensboro, North Carolina United States of America

J.Scott Hampton Atty tried to b atty in some world ( my opinion ) Greensboro, North Carolina

While he was working my divorce case, I had to go jail for what should have been one night it turned into 4, because he didn't follow thru on specifically what I asked. He then just stated "sorry " I was busy. Well he didn't have that time in jail. He should have though, in my opinion. I CAN NOT speak to why if left the firm in Charlotte but I do know a woman close to me had him removed from her case. I wish I would have known. He toke 8500.00 from me and my family and I have asked severals times for money back but tries to tell me " to stop " before he comes after me. Well you can decide for yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JScott-Hampton-Atty/Greensboro-North-Carolina-27419/JScott-Hampton-Atty-tried-to-b-atty-in-some-world-my-opinion-Greensboro-North-Carol-1037808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.Scott Hampton Atty